Veterans Affairs

  Download Authorization Form

Please visit the Veterans Affairs Canada website for more information on the services they provide.

If you require assistance access services provided by Veterans Affairs Canada, please fill out the contact form below.

Not a constituent of Cowichan–Malahat–Langford? Please reach out to your local MP to ask if they offer this service to their constituents. Look up their contact information at this link.

Are you ready to take action?

National Brain Injury Strategy
Take Action
Attend an Event
Constituent Resources

Sign up for updates